An Address Block is set of fields for address management that can be displayed and used on any objects for address management and verification. Deployment is available for both standard and custom objects. Address Blocks can be configured via managing custom metadata records.
By default, mapping is provided for our custom Address object and standard objects that include addresses: Contacts and Accounts.
- Veezla Address Block for Addresses
- Mailing Address Block for Contacts
- Other Address Block for Contacts
- Billing Address Block for Accounts
- Shipping Address Block for Accounts
Address blocks can be used on ANY objects.
As best practice we suggest to create and map the following fields when creating a new address block.