Batch Shipment object allows you to perform operations on multiple Shipments at once. This includes scheduling a Pickup, creating a ScanForm and consolidating labels.
Operations performed on Batches are asynchronous and take advantage of our webhoook infrastructure. When you first push to create the Batch, you will receive a webhook in your app that the Batch object is being created.
- 1.Create a Batch Shipment record
- 2.Create one or more Shipments and set the Batch lookup to the newly created batch record
- 3.Shipments should be pushed, i.e. they should have a Shipment Id field populated
- 4.Navigate to the Batch Shipment record
After successful push the Number of Shipments and Batch Shipment Id fields get populated.
- 1.Add new Shipments to the Shipment related list
You can get Shipment Labels for the batch at once. It is important that all Shipments in this Batch already should have purchased labels.
2. Status changed to 'Label Generating'. After labels creatiom, the Label URL field should be updated by a webhook event.